Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SNOW

Today I learned the word SNOW. Why you ask? Because it started snowing. Hard. Around 9:30 this morning. It is STILL snowing. Hard. There is snow in the sky, snow on the ground... snow covering our Halloween pumpkins! Is this what it means to live in Ontario? Back in Vancouver I was lucky to see snow once a year! We didn't even have snow for Christmas! I've been told the snow will likely be gone as quickly as it came... but for now I'll enjoy it. Mommy dressed me up in my snowsuit and I ran around the yard! Then we went for a car ride and I squished into my seat all bundled up looking like I was straight out of "A Christmas Story". Strange to think the just last week I was outside in my t-shirt at the pumpkin patch...

Sporting my new snowsuit in the snow!
(Thanks Auntie Brooke & Jacob!)
One of our Halloween pumpkins all covered in snow in Grandma and Grandpa's front yard!

Snoozing in my snow gear on the way to the post office.