Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Blog Site

My dear blog followers,

My blog has moved! Mommy has finally had enough of fiddling with blogger, trying to get her photos to go where she wants them, and trying to make the blog look the same published as in editing mode! She has moved my blog to Wordpress. New address is: cooperu.wordpress.com (Sorry the link doesn't work, Blogger will not allow me to add a hyperlink to another blog site... )

Please update your bookmarks!! This blog will remain up as well but there will be no new blogs posted here. Mommy is sad to leave behind my very first blog site, but excited to have some new options and see how it works out. The bad part is that comments were not able to transfer over... one of the reasons I will keep this blog up as well! The good news is that we got back my reallllly old comments from this blog that were lost when we switched over to Halo Scan over a year ago!
Anyways, enough technical blah blah blah... check out my new blog: cooperu.wordpress.com and let me know what you think. I can always switch back to this one if there is an overwhelming demand :) The new blog is still a work in progress.

See you there...
Love Cooper