Sunday, September 9, 2007

Forts

You may or may not remember that the living room has basically become my play room. It is furniture free except for the couch and TV, a desk in the corner and a chair. (Yes, the infamous climbing chair.)


Lately, to further establish the fact that the living room is indeed all mine and no longer grown-up friendly in any way I have been having Mommy build me elaborate forts. I like the fort to take up at least one entire corner of the room. I would prefer it to take up half of the room, but unfortunately the lack of furniture is working against me.

Here are some picture of me enjoying MY living room... complete with toys strewn everywhere (just the way I like it) and some examples of my forts. (As you can see my good old cardboard box house it still kicking around... it makes a good addition to the forts.)


Don't worry... Mommy and Daddy still have a small area on the far side of the living room. I
have allowed them a space approximately 1.5ft by 3ft for their computer desk. They should be so lucky.