Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Aquarium!

Today we spent the day at the Vancouver Aquarium with Tony and Veronica! I've never been before, and neither has Mommy. It was so cool!! I got to see all sorts of fish and creepy crawly sea dwellers! There was a tropical section with birds and butterflies too. I saw crocodiles, sharks, jellyfish, dolphins, sea lions, beluga whales, giant turtles and otters! There was lots of other stuff... I can't even remember all of it. I was really excited and ran around yelling excited babble words. It was so much fun I waited until we were all done to take my nap. Here are some pictures from our day!

This is one of the otters... they were very cute! Mommy liked them the best!

This is me looking at a butterfly!


Looking at Daddy through a fish tank!


I'm not sure what this is...but it's pretty cool...


I'm underwater!


Mommy and I looking at some jellyfish.


Finally I fell asleep. Then a shark tried to attack me....