Sunday, September 2, 2007

Tofu, Banana and Fruit Ice Cream :)


Extra Firm Tofu
Banana
Wheat Germ
Frozen Fruit (Peaches, Strawberries, Blueberries, Grapes, Melon... whatever you have!)

Puree above together, throw in a tupperware and store in the freezer. Freezes up just like ice cream in minutes! Make sure you add lots of fruit to take away most of the tofu-ish taste!

You can probably add whatever you like... Mommy threw in some fresh apricots leftover from breakfast.

Mommy made it for me today and it is nice and cold like ice cream, and feels good in teething mouths!

Just so you know how good it really is... only moments before I ate a whole bowl I threw my formula on the floor, threw all my pieces of toast at Mommy and smacked about 10 spoonfuls of veggies out of Mommy's hand. If it weren't for this fabulous tofu ice cream I would be surviving on grapes alone at this point....