Sunday, April 15, 2007

Catching up...


Last week I went for my six month Dr. appointment. (I was a couple of weeks late.) I was supposed to get 3 needles, but luckily some smart person changed the regulations, and I only had to get 2! (Although the downside is that now I will need 4 shots instead of 3 at my 12 months appointment....but that is a whole 6 months away!) I was a brave boy, but it did upset me a little. What was even more upsetting was the fact that apparently 6 months is too old for stickers! I know I'm a big boy now, but this is ridiculous! I did however get my first big boy bandaids with pictures on them! The nurse said I weigh 15lb 9.5oz now! That means I gained over 3lbs since my last appointment! I am growing like a weed too... I am 27.6" tall! My head is 44cm, whatever that means!

As far as the world of food goes... Since the chicken I have also tried blueberries mixed with apples. They are my favorite so far!! Definitely not orange. It's nice to change it up! Although sweet potatoes are very very yummy too... the biggest news in regards to food is that Mommy now gives me biscuits! Hard ones! That I can feed myself! I had my first one on Wednesday. They are very good, and VERY messy! Mommy keeps a close eye on me because she's such a worrier!



Also, I've started saying "B" sounds... it is my first consonant! Any day now I will say Mama! (Or Dada... gotta give Daddy some hope too!)