Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

Today is my first Easter! I'm too little to enjoy things like Easter Egg Hunts (which Mommy can't wait for!), but Daddy got me a special present. He got me a toy box for all of my toys! Not only did he get me a toy box, but he stained it a nice dark colour and painted a picture on it for me! Now I have the coolest toy box around! I've had Mommy attach a picture of it for you. Tubsy loves living in there!

The next picture is me all ready for our walk today. I'm wearing the cute outfit my great Grandma and Grandpa bought me. It is very fuzzy and warm. We had a nice walk in the warm spring weather :)

Oh, and I should mention that yesterday I started eating meat! I had chicken that is mixed with sweet potatoes! So far it's pretty good. Now Mommy says she is looking into finger food for me! Wow I'm a big boy!

Next week I get needles. I'll let you all know how that goes....