Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Teeth, Rolls & Beeps



Where to begin? It has been a big 24 hours for me!

I am getting my teeth! Last night I was cranky and just didn't want to go to sleep at bedtime, so Mommy & Daddy looked in my mouth and discovered two little white teeth lines in my bottom front gums! Man, those little teeth can really hurt! Mommy & Daddy gave me some tylenol and a cold chewy thing from the freezer and let me hang out with them until I got sleepy around 11pm. I guess getting to stay up waaaaay past bedtime is a perk of teething!

Then this morning, while playing in my exersaucer, I beeped the little beepy-button TWO TIMES!! I did it once before, but mostly by accident. Today I was full of intent and purpose. I set out to accomplish this one task, and I did it! Mommy clapped and cheered and kissed my face and danced around like a crazy lady. She said I was the smartest boy ever!!

If this wasn't enough, I also decided, today, to roll all they way from my back to my tummy for the first time ever!!! I mean, I've toyed with the notion before... rolling from back to side, leaning over, reaching for toys, but never quite committing to going all the way over. But today I just wanted Tubsy McWhiskerson so badly, I did the full roll! Poor Mommy missed it because she was in the kitchen for a moment. When she came out and saw me on my belly with Tubsy she freaked out again! It was a way bigger freak out than the button pushing incident... she is totally nuts. Then she got on the computer and told Khai's Mom all about it... NOW I'VE DONE IT AGAIN! From my back to my tummy, and then.... get ready... BACK OVER ONTO MY BACK!!!! Mommy is about to have a fit!!!!

So that is what I've been up to since last night. A lot for one little guy, huh? Not for me. I'm crazy like that. Today's picture is me looking at my best friend Khai's photos online. I am such a smart boy... Mommy is right.