Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday Surprise!


Today when I woke up from my nap Mommy had a surprise for me! Auntie Kim & my best buddy Khai had sent me a surprise parcel full of toys and cool shirts!! Among the toys were some new cars and trains that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! Also an Elmo book that plays music! I got lots of cool stuff. Below is a picture of me playing with some of my new toys (I am holding up my new train that is named Neville... you can see Lady in the picture as well!) As you can see I am pretty stoked about my new toys! I am also modeling one of my new shirts. It says "Trouble since day one." It about sums me up :)


In this picture I sport my new shirt along with my Hot Wheels sticker / tattoo. Paired with the semi-black eye I got running into the table this morning I look pretty tough :)


Thank you so much Auntie Kim & Khai... I LOVE my surprise parcel :)