Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday at the Park!

This morning Mommy, Daddy & I went for a walk to do some errands and go to the park. We went to the bank and post office and then to the second hand book store where I got some new books with pictures of different words to add to my collection. They are really small and fit in my hands perfectly!



Next we went to a park that we don't usually go to because it's a little further away. It's the same park where we took all of my Thanksgiving pictures. It was pretty fun. I ran all around, played on the equipment and even made a couple new friends. They were a lot bigger than me and were a little crazy and started throwing rocks everywhere, so I ended up running away to play somewhere else in the end!



On another note, today's new words are HAIR & HOT! I say hot when I see the oven or a picture of a frying pan in my new book :)