Friday, July 25, 2008

Sushi in the Park

Last night Mommy, Daddy and I went out for a sushi in the park date. We went to our favorite restaurant, Sushi King and got some California Rolls, Salmon Sushi and Edamame. We went to the park to have a nice picnic.

Our meal begins well. Daddy feeds me some California Roll.

We chat a little.

I throw my soother and then get very angry and point at it demanding someone pick it up for me.

I then throw my body back suddenly dumping my stroller backwards. Luckily Daddy is used to my tricks and catches me in time.

Now I am too angry to even eat my sushi. I don't think I will let Mommy & Daddy eat theirs either.

Moments later our food and picnic table was swarmed by an angry group of wasps. I continued screaming. Mommy & Daddy gave up and we went home.

The End :)