Sunday, July 13, 2008

IKEA

This weekend I went to IKEA with Mommy and Daddy. Some of it was fun and some was pretty boring. Mommy and Daddy tried to make me sit still so they could eat breakfast and Mommy could enjoy a coffee, but I refused and made them eat really quickly :) It was fun when I got to run around all the displays and climb on the beds and chairs.

We looked at all the kids stuff and found me a new bed! We're not gonna get it until we get to Ottawa though. It's a reversible bunk bed, so you can have the bed part at the top or at the bottom. It's really cool. We also found a table and chairs to get me once I get my new bedroom!

Mommy & I wait for the bus. I take a juice box break.


We arrive! IKEA!

One of the funner moments of the morning. Testing tables and bead mazes.

Tired out riding home with Daddy & my new Panda bear :)