Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sick Again.



Just when I thought I was all better... I got sick again. I came down with a fever and my cough came back. Mommy & Daddy took
me to the Dr. for my 18 month checkup. The Dr. said my chest sounded good and my ear infection was gone, so I've just caught a new virus. As of this morning my fever is gone though, so I'm hoping that means I'm on the road to recovery. I've been feeling too sick to sleep or eat, so I'm pretty tired and cranky.




I did get a new grocery cart, groceries and crayons though, so I've been having some fun with those. Yesterday I pushed my cart all over the house and drew pictures with Mommy using my new crayons and a bunch of Spiderman stickers.




At my appointment they tried to weigh me and got 22lbs. We're not really sure though. I was pretty unhappy and didn't hold still for them to get a good weight. The Dr. didn't even try to measure me.


This video is from about a week ago, Mommy just hasn't had time to post it. It's me helping Mommy clean up!