Friday, June 29, 2007

Home from vacation!

Well I've finally arrived back home, safe and sound in Vancouver. Mommy& Daddy took me across the country to Ontario to visit with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Dave and a lot of other people! I got to meet my Great Grandparents too! It was really hot there. I got to fly on an airplane TWICE! (It gets pretty boring having to sit still in Mommy's lap though...)

I have lots of pictures, even a few videos that Mommy will put up for me. Lots of exciting things happened on my trip...I did lots of new stuff and met lots of new people, even some friends my own age!

This is a picture of me flirting with the flight attendant. I charmed everyone around me on the plane. They all said what a good, cute, wonderful little boy I was ;)


Here is a picture of me in Port Hope, showing off all FOUR of my teeth! That's right... I got 2 new teeth on the top the day after we arrived.


The other things I learned are on video... Mommy will post them soon. But if you are curious they are:

I learned how to say Baa baa baa baa. That's right. "B" sounds. My first consonant!!

And the big news... I can crawl up big flights of stairs! We don't have stairs in our apartment, but Grandma let me climb hers, and it turns out I'm pretty great at it! I climbed the stairs 4 times, but then got tired. The video is very impressive!

I got to meet four great grandparents, some cousins (even one who is just a day younger than me!) and lots of Mommy's friends and their babies.

It was a really fun trip, but very busy. I'm a little messed up from the time change and I think I have a cold... I'm not too sure, I've never had one before, but my nose is runny :( I didn't feel very good today and needed cuddles all day long. I'm tired now, so I'll write more tomorrow.

Stay tuned for vacation pictures and VIDEOS!!!!