Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Comox

I thought it was about time Mommy posted an update for me. With all of the sunshine and summer fun we've been having lately it's been hard to find much time for the computer!

Also, I've been away on VACATION for the past 9 days! Mommy, Daddy & I went to visit Oma and Opa on the island! I was there once before for Christmas, but then I was only 3 months old and it was cold, so I didn't get to see the beaches, eagles, airplanes, trails and ocean like I did this time. I even got to put my feet in the ocean for the very first time! I kept trying to sit down though like it was a bath. I love the bath.

We went to a place called Coombs where there is a market that has a roof covered in grass with goats on it! I like goats. I got my picture taken driving a car there too!


I also got to drive through Qualicum Beach which is where Mommy & Daddy got married. It was their anniversary, so I was a good boy and even went to bed at 7pm on the dot.


I had a fun time playing outside lots and spending time with Oma and Opa... and Max the dog. He made me laugh a lot!


My next big vacation is in 2 weeks, I'm going to some place called Ontario to see Grandma and Grandpa and all of Mommy's friends. She says they have babies for me to play with :)


I'll have Mommy put up some pictures from our week in Comox!