Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sleep is for the Weak.


I'm not quite sure when it happened, or why it happened for that matter, but I've come to the conclusion that I really don't need to sleep. Why bother sleeping when I can be awake? Being awake is so much more fun. You can squeal and talk and roll onto your tummy again and again and again. And then when you don't want to be on your tummy anymore and forget how to get back, you can scream and cry and Mommy or Daddy will flip you over! And then you can roll right back onto your tummy! The best time to be awake and play on your tummy is between the hours of midnight and 4:00am. Last night I decided to stay awake for the entire four hours! I thought it was great, but Mommy and Daddy were less than impressed. Daddy looked kinda sleepy heading out the door for work at 7:00 this morning....

I can be a real cute sleeper when I want to though... just look at this shot taken a mere hour before last nights fun started!!