Friday, March 2, 2007

Mommy got a tattoo!

Yesterday, I was the most well behaved baby in the whole wide world! I went out at 1pm all the way to 7:15pm with out crying!! I'm such a good boy and I'd love to see another baby try that record. I also made up for it at 3am this morning though. I gave my Mommy and Daddy a headache like no other haha!! Oh man, so funny. You should have seen them cry. Anyways, back to what I was originally talk'n about...
Mommy went to get a tattoo on her back all for me! Its a really cool traditional swallow with a banner that holds my name. She's so awesome! Look, here's a picture for your viewing pleasure!
That sucker dad of mine had to carry me and entertain me the whole time we were there. Hahah, good times. You should have seen him moan in pain on our way home. He was a good Daddy though cause he took me to English Bay for the first time. It was really pretty...I mean cool (Dang Daddy and his fem words, they're rubbing off on me). Anyways, Daddy is going in for his tattoo tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm going but I wanna cause I wanna see him pass out and cry. I'll update you tomorrow if I did go or not. Bye!!