Saturday, March 3, 2007

I SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT IN MY OWN CRIB!!


I'm not sure why Mommy seems so darned excited about this, but I figure it's got to be worthy of a quick blog entry at the very least since she is so happy about it. Last night I was a very good little man and spent the ENTIRE night in my own crib. (Usually I make Mommy take me to bed and proceed to monopolize the entire area, kick and squirm and make sure no one gets any sleep. Not to mention the fact that I like to throw 3am parties and have a good ol' time squealing up a storm!) I figured after 5 months Mommy could use a half decent sleep (the lack of sleep is definitely starting to show... and let's face it, I want a pretty Mommy, not a baggy eyed weeping Mommy) so I slept in my own crib. I did wake up three times to eat and have a Mommy cuddle through the night, but went back to sleep in my bed like a good boy. This morning at 7am when I woke Mommy up, she was all smiles! She kissed me all over my face and said I was the best little man ever!
Today's picture is me looking super super cute a few days ago.