Friday, March 9, 2007

I Can Stand!!



Yup. You read it right. I can stand. Mommy stands me up beside my excersaucer, I grab hold... and I stand. All by myself. Sometimes I even let go of everything and continue standing for a moment! I started doing this on Monday and Mommy was amazed. She thought she would have some warning, that this would not happen quite so soon... but I am one amazing little man. I am continually surprising Mommy and making her cry happy tears.

I can also sit up all by myself now. Before it was only for a moment, then I would TOPPLE! Now I can sit for a loooong time. I also love grabbing my feet now, especially when Mommy changes my diaper! The second my feet are out of their socks or sleeper, I grab hold and won't let go! When Mommy pries them out of my grabby little hands to get my diaper on I cry until she gives them back. I LOVE my feet. They are very cute ;)

I love playing with all of my toys and eating them as well. If I drop one, I pick it right back up! If I see a toy I want that is out of my reach, I wriggle around and reach for it and grab it! Nothing can stand in my way! When Mommy puts me on my tummy I pretend like I'm swimming and try to crawl... soon enough I will, I'm really starting to get the hang of this moving the arms and knees thing...

I also like to help Daddy on the computer. I particularly like hitting the keyboard, clicking the mouse and drooling on it. Today I helped by closing what Daddy was working on! I am a very funny little boy!

I also expanded my big people foods once again. I now eat rice cereal, yams, apple sauce, bananas and oatmeal cereal!! Next Mommy says we're going to try avacado!!

Mommy is super happy I'm keeping this blog. She says things happen so quickly she can hardly keep track. Every day I do something new.

Oh, and I'm also learning how to kiss & hug. As soon as Mommy or Daddy scoops me up I hug my arms around their neck. I'm getting to be a good kisser too... when Mommy asks for kisses and leans in I open my mouth wide and hang out my tongue. I like giving super sloppy drool kisses, and Mommy likes getting them. I also like to caress faces... I'm the sweetest cuddler around.

I'll have Mommy attach some pictures of me taken today. Eat your hearts out ;)