Friday, February 16, 2007

My Very First Blog!


Today is the first day of my blog. Today is a good day. I ate 2 whole tbsp of rice cereal! I got a lot on my face and it was fun. Last night I almost rolled all the way over from my back to my tummy. I mastered the whole tummy to back thing weeks ago! I'm also getting pretty good at sitting up ALL BY MYSELF! But sometimes I go toppling and Mommy has to catch me. This past week I've learned to pick up my pacifier when it falls and then switch it from hand to hand and once it's facing the right way I put it in my mouth all by myself! Mommy is a little sad that I'm becoming such a big boy so very quickly. I think she's silly. Always trying to kiss my face and cuddle me. Doesn't she know I have things to do? I also enjoy hanging out in my exersaucer and eating the various toys attached to it. Although the spinning thing angers me from time to time and I have to tell it where to go. I also enjoy when Mommy says "MOO" in a deep cow voice. She thinks it is because I am a baby and am easily amused... really it is because she sounds so ridiculous doing it and makes a fool of herself. That is what really pleases me. Another of my favorite activities these days is sitting with Daddy on the computer. I like to watch the screen and hit the keyboard. Mommy is worried I am going to turn into a computer nerd like Daddy. I like to keep her guessing. Well, I am going to wake up from my nap and eat in a moment and then Mommy and I are going for a walk. (Yes, I am sleeping. I dictated this post to Mommy earlier and she is typing it on my behalf.) I am having Mommy include a picture of me in my exersaucer earlier this week. I express my joy by drooling as you can see.