Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm TWO!


Happy Birthday to me! Today I
am two whole years old! I had a great Pirate Birthday here in Ontario with my new friends, and a great party in Vancouver at Uncle Bill and Aunt Carol's before we left! I got three cakes in total! I've had a lot of practice blowing out candles this month with Oma, Opa, Grandpa and I all having our Birthdays in September!


I've been having lots of fun here with my new friends Jacob, Cain and Ella. We play together all the time and do fun stuff like going to the park and the zoo. I like to give my new friends lots of hugs and kisses and say "Ella" all the time now. I'm talking a whole bunch, copying words and even putting some words together now, like "night night sheba" to Grandma and Grandpa's doggy! I know the color blue and can recognize letters "M", "L" and "O". I can even draw a circle when asked, even if it's a little messy :) Basically I'm growing up really fast right before Mommy's eyes and she can hardly believe how much I've changed in the past month. Which I suppose is fitting since I'm officially TWO now and officially a toddler and can now proceed to my full on TERRIBLE two's :P I can hardly wait to see what this year has in store for me!!




Oh, and we got an apartment in Ottawa, so in November we'll be moving there and I will have my very own bedroom for the first time ever! Of course I'll probably still sleep with Mommy & Daddy since they're so great for snuggling, but I'll have my own bed and space for all my stuff which is pretty cool!