Tuesday, August 26, 2008

See you in a while...

So tomorrow Mommy, Daddy & I are heading out of the city to spend the next three weeks at Oma's in Comox, which is on Vancouver island. We will be there until the 17th of September. When we get back to Vancouver we will have a few days to tie things up here, then it's off to Ottawa!


We will have internet access but won't be as quick to respond as we are here. I may get a chance to post some blogs for you, but I may not. But don't fear, this is far from goodbye... I will let you all know how our holidays go and of course how the big move East goes.

I will miss you all over the next month or two, but promise to get lots of great pictures and videos to show you! I should also mention, among quite a few other words this week (including shoe & star), I have started to say KHAI!

Big hugs and kisses to everyone... I will talk to you soon!

LOVE COOPER