Sunday, August 3, 2008

More Words!

Since the famous "ice cream" incident (which I never said again might I add)... I have learned a few new things. I said "stinky" a few times one day (prompted by Daddy), and have started saying "teet teet" to the birdies (inspired by my best buddy Khai!) I say "C" a lot when I see cookies and crackers (inspired by my buddy Cookie Monster in "C" is for cookie). I say a lot of half words or first syllables of words here and there. This past week I have started saying "Car" and "Ball" every time I see a car and a ball, or want my car or ball. It sounds more like "Caaa" and "Baaa". I've also been saying "what's this" for quite some time now, which comes out more like "Uuts iss?" I like to say that and point at everything in sight all the time to learn new words :)