Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Fun!

Today was Father's Day. We let Daddy sleep in, but only until 7:30 :)

Mommy & I made Daddy French toast with powdered sugar and strawberries on top. Mommy even bought Daddy thick, white bread instead of whole wheat! Daddy was really sleepy when I woke him up but enjoyed his french toast anyways!

I made Daddy a card, drew him a picture and framed a picture of us on pirate paper! Mommy got Daddy a DVD he wanted. I got a present too so as not to feel left out. It was a book. I like that I get presents on Father's Day!

Mommy & Daddy spent the morning reorganizing and repacking moving boxes. (Yawn.)

After my nap and lunch we went out. It was nice and sunny. Daddy got a Slurpee then we all went to the park and played. We went to Safeway for some groceries, then went to Vera's and ordered burgers and onion rings. We took them home to eat. It was the first time I'd had a hamburger and onion rings, and it was so good! I ate a big piece of Mommy's burger.

Here are some pictures of me at the park today!