Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trek around Vancouver

Today Mommy, Daddy & I went out early and took a huge walk all around Vancouver. Daddy took tons and tons of pictures. I've posted my favorites for you. (All of me. Daddy also took lots of pictures of the city!)

We took the bus downtown, then walked from Robson to the water, around the Sea Wall, then over the Cambie bridge all the way to Granville Island then up to Broadway and took the bus back home!

It was really hot and sunny and we were all really tired when we finally made it back home late in the afternoon. Here are some pictures from our walk!

Tasting Mommy's Vendor Dog downtown before heading to the Sea Wall.

Playing at a park under the bridge in False Creek.

Going down the blue twirly slide on my tummy!

Yelling at Daddy from the top of the red tube slide!
Driving in a sweet car I found at the park.
Swinging!
My first time at a water park! It was reaalllly hot out!
Mommy learns you have to watch your back at the water park as an evil child squirts us !
Watching the birds and geese in the pond.
Heading over the Cambie Street bridge to Granville Island.