Thursday, May 1, 2008

Shots

So today was the big day. The shots. I had my 18 month check up about a month ago, but they don't do shots at my Dr.'s office anymore, you have to go to a clinic that they hold once a month at a different place. So today I got my shots. This time there were only two which was a relief after the FOUR I had to get last time.

It wasn't so bad. I didn't freak out upon arrival because it wasn't a Dr.'s office, it had a big room room with kids and toys which was pretty cool. They had a big playhouse with a secret door I played in. The room where I got my shots didn't really look like a Dr.'s office so I was taken by surprise a bit. I cried of course when they gave me my shots, but only for a minute.

Mommy had to go to work after so I decided to give Daddy a really rough day and cry a whole lot. The one shot I got was for measles, mumps and rubella. I had that one last time too and it gave me a really bad fever and rash 7 days later. I'm reaaalllly hoping that doesn't happen again!

I should also update that I went for my hearing test yesterday and everything went really well. I seem to hear just fine :) I got to play with some cool toys, so it wasn't too bad either.

And guess what the best part of all of this is? NO MORE SHOTS UNTIL KINDERGARTEN!!!!!