Saturday, April 19, 2008

The Wiggles!

Today was the big day. The day Mommy has been anticipating on my behalf for quite some time. The day of our live Pop go the Wiggles show at Pacific Coliseum.
Daddy had to work today, so Mommy and I set out on the adventure ourselves. Mommy managed to get us all the way there without getting lost!

There were cool Wiggles shirts and toys, but I was too impatient to stand in line for them and dragged Mommy away. We found our seats but I didn't feel like sitting there and waiting, so we walked up and down staircases until the show finally began! First it was some dressed up ballerinas and animals singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Then, finally, the Wiggles drove out in their Big Red Car!! Mommy was so excited her hands were shaking when she tried to take a picture! I thought it was kinda neat, but after a while I didn't really want to sit there anymore and wriggled and yelled and kicked of my boot and threw things on the ground. Mommy figured maybe we would walk around a bit.
I mostly wanted to go outside and play in the sun, so part way through that's what we ended up doing. All in all it went well... Mommy got to see her beloved Wiggles and a couple songs she really likes and I thought it was okay enough.

We drove all the way home (again, Mommy was a Rock Star and didn't get lost) and I had a little nap. It was an awesome adventure with Mommy that I'm sure she'll always remember :)

Mommy & I outside before the show

The Wiggles Stage!

Playing in my seat! It was fun and went up and down!

Finally THE WIGGLES in their Big Red Car!!

Anthony, Murray & Sam :)

Tuckered out on the drive home.