Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Cars

I love playing with my Mega Bloks cars. They are my favorite toys by far. I like to drive them on the mat in the kitchen (thank you Grandma for teaching me how to pull it up and fold it in half, Mommy loves it.) I also like to drive them on my high chair tray, on Daddy's computer chair, underneath tables and in the window sill. These are some pictures of me and my cars in the window sill, and one of Mommy & I being silly. The window is one of my favorite places to hang out. I stand on the heater and look out all day at the cars and people. Sometimes I bang on the window and wave to people passing by, and every morning I wave by to Mommy when she goes to work and to Daddy on the weekends. I love cars and I love the window.

Setting up my cars

One more ... perfect.
Yelling at people outside!

This window is awesome!!

Me & Mommy.