Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Number One 2007!

Today was Christmas number one of two.

Since Mommy, Daddy
and I are going to Oma's on the island tomorrow and have to travel lightly we opened some of our gifts today. I got a Cookie Monster and some new Mega Bloks from Mommy and Daddy. Grandma and Grandpa gave me a cool book and CD about Christmas doggies and some cool new jeans and shirt! Great Grandma and Grandad sent me a cozy fuzzy warm sweater and pants that I'm going to wear on our ferry trip tomorrow! Mommy and Daddy gave each other some gifts too. Daddy got some Alice Cooper records and frames and Mommy got a new digital camera! She was VERY excited and took a bunch of pictures and movies with it.

Christmas number two will be on Tuesday which is the real Christmas day! I'll update with more pictures and present news when we get home from Comox.

MERRY
CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!