Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Daddy!


Today was Daddy's 28th Birthday!

Mommy took the day off work and Oma came to visit.

We all went shopping (I think Mommy & Daddy bought me some Chr
istmas presents!) and we went out to lunch. I tried to eat some crayons and made friends with everyone in the restaurant by yelling and squealing REALLY loud. It was lots of fun.

For his Birthday I got Daddy a book about Monsters and Mommy got him something for his computer.



Mommy & I baked a really cool cake with worms and spiders all over it. I helped Daddy blow out the candles. I even got to eat a little piece of
cake!




We g
ot to wear party hats like at Mommy's Birthday, and I got the eat a noisemaker. Well, technically I don't think I was allowed to eat it... but that didn't stop me. Cardboard is pretty yummy.


It was a really fun day! Happy Birthday Daddy!!