Monday, September 24, 2007

Soother Madness!

I love my soother. It's no secret. I am generally okay if I don't have it... kind of an out of sight out of mind thing. Mommy tries to leave it in bed in the morning, but sometimes I sneak it out into the living room. I've taken to hiding 2 or 3 soothers throughout the living room for emergency situations. Sometimes Mommy will turn around and there I am with 3 soothers!! I like to have one in my mouth, and one in each hand. I will suck the first one for a few moments, and then trade it up for another one, and then trade that one up for the third one. I go back and forth through all of the soothers. I don't like for any to feel left out. If I feel like one of my soothers may be in danger I quickly put that one in my mouth. For example, if Daddy tugs at it I will pop it in and run. Mommy thought it was very funny that I was running around with 3 soothers the other day, especially since she is trying to get me to use my soother for naps and bed time only. As you can see I got careless and laid them down to read my book for a minute... Mommy tried to take them and I cried. She didn't have the heart to take them after that :) Close call!!