Sunday, September 30, 2007

My Sweet Baby Boy,

A whole year has passed since the day you came into my life and made me the happiest, luckiest Mommy in the entire Universe.

I can't even begin to express how very much I love and adore you, or how very proud I am of the amazing little boy you are. You have grown so quickly and learned so very much in your first year. I must say you are the smartest, sweetest, cutest, funniest, most lovable angel I have ever laid eyes on. I could never have imagined a life so perfectly happy and complete. You have made my world the most special place.

I am so thankful I was able to spend this first year with you - watching you grow and learn, playing with you, holding you, loving you and spending every moment with you. It is so hard to leave that year behind now as I go back to work, it hurts my heart to think about it and I cry as I write this. It is absolutely the hardest thing I've ever had to do.

I do know though, that we have so very much ahead of us... things have only just begun, and will only keep getting better and better. I can hardly wait to share tomorrow with you, and every day that comes after.

You are the most amazing little boy Cooper. I promise to make sure you always know that, and to make sure you dream gigantic dreams. I love you so very much and am thankful every moment of every day to be your Mom. Thank you for filling my life with happiness and love and for being the most wonderful son a Mom could ask for.

Happy first Birthday my precious angel, I love you more than I can express.