Tuesday, August 7, 2007

So much cooler than my stroller!!

So Mommy & Daddy decided it was about time I got one of those cool back pack carriers. Mommy likes it because she doesn't have to push me in the stroller because Daddy is carrying me. This leaves her hands free for coffee. Daddy likes it because it leaves his hands free for picture taking. Mommy & Daddy both like that it allows them to go more places that a stroller can't go... like off-roading on fun trails. I like it because it makes me taller than everybody, I can see everything that is going on, and I even have a shade from the sun and a pillow to sleep on! This is a picture of Daddy and I ready to head out for a fun adventure :P


In other news I am walking like a pro now, am working on my seventh tooth, and enjoy eating toast, yogurt and apple sauce. I've rebelled against vegetables and meat. Sometimes Mommy tricks me into eating tofu that tastes like peaches and mangoes ;)

Today I said a word that sounded like "Elmo". Daddy was not impressed as I have yet to learn to say his name....

These pictures are simply because Mommy can't resist posting them to show off my cuteness!