Thursday, July 12, 2007

Some Summer Shots!

Mommy and I decided to post a few pictures from the summer thus far.

We've done lots of fun stuff! We went to Stanley Park and played with goats and animals at the petting zoo. We also rode a train all around the park!



We go to the park by our house a lot. Here is a picture of me playing on the slide! I also like to swing with Mommy and Daddy!


My four teeth are really coming through as you can see in another picture! I've taken to dancing and standing A LOT... Mommy says I will be walking in no time!


Also... I've learned to say Mama!! I say it all the time. Daddy says I have to work on saying Dada now...

It's been very hot here so I've been playing in my kiddie pool on the balcony to keep cool. We only just got the kiddie pool today, so earlier in the week we were improvising with a big plastic bowl as you can see...
Mommy & Daddy have planned lots of fun day trips for the rest of the summer, so I will update with pictures and stories very soon!