Monday, April 2, 2007

Time Flies...


So last week I turned SIX MONTHS old! I kept telling Mommy to post something about the momentous occasion, but she kept coughing and saying something about being sick. Well, better late than never I suppose....

Six months old. Half a year. I have come a long way in the past six months. I can sit all by myself, I roll and roll like a crazy boy, I can pull myself up, I'm trying my hardest to crawl, my little teeth are slowly but surely making an appearance, I know how to push all the buttons on my toys, I laugh at my videos, I laugh like crazy when Mommy plays the Hi / Bye Cooper game, I can sit up on Daddy's shoulders, I love to play computer with Daddy, I can fall asleep when on my tummy now instead of just screaming to be rolled back over, I eat any fruit or veggies you throw at me (except for the ones I'm not allowed!), I've started wearing 9 month sleepers, I got my first summer outfit this past weekend, I can reach out and grab anything I want, I can hold a toy in each hand and shove them both in my mouth at the same time, I still love to scream my crazy boy happy screams all day, I said a word starting with "G" yesterday, but usually I just say vowel words still, I can ride in my stroller like a big boy WITHOUT the car seat, I enjoy watching channel 2 which is the TV guide channel, I give real good hugs, I love grabbing faces, especially mouths and noses, I give kisses and hold out my arms to be hugged and picked up, I love to hold hands, I have my very own remote control that talks to me in 3 languages, I like to read books with Mommy & Daddy and try to crumple the pages, I love to drink out of a cup WITHOUT the sippy lid, I like to bite everything especially thumbs and fingers (it feels good on my gums!), I always pose for the camera and put on a giant goofy smile whenever someone points it at me, I flirt with all the ladies when I'm out in my stroller, and EVERYONE says what beautiful eyes I have, I still like to sleep with Mommy for at least half the night.... wow, there are a lot of things I like to do! I'm sure there are many more, but you get the idea!

So HAPPY SIX MONTH BIRTHDAY to me!! Before you know it we'll be having my one year Birthday Bash! Mommy & Daddy will go all out I'm sure...

As for the latest... I have a yucky cough that sounds like a barking dog, I have to get needles this week, and I have been waking up about a million times during the night. I think it's because I feel yucky from my teeth and this cough. Mommy is sad that I feel sick and gives me lots of huggles. Daddy too. Hopefully I will feel better really soon.